my Monday adventures



There comes a time in EVERY man's....or Boy's...life when they have to take on the whole yard inside and out

first i used this, It was kinda fun..but you know....it was work which is not one of my first thing on the list I want to do on on my summer break from school.
Nonetheless, i learned a lot.

Image result for gif guy flexingI started to do the garden and trimmed the garden with the weed-eater then I cut down all the saplings with the sheers i was given, then me and my grandfather checked the sprinklers in the front yard after he mowed.

Almost all of the sprinklers need to either be moved or fixed. so me and Paw Paw fixed them and that took like 2-3 hours.

One thing you do need to know about working on the lawn is that you will need alot of arm, chest, and leg muscles.


Comments

  1. Funny how 30 minutes turns into 2 to 3 hours for a 15 year old...guess things really speed up when you get OLDER!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts